If you have been defrauded by a provider of goods or services or if a business has failed to live up to their advertised promises to you or if a discount, guarantee or rebate has been misrepresented to you, you may have become a victim of consumer fraud. Often, many consumers are “ripped off” through these types of scams. We provide comprehensive and effective representation for clients victimized by consumer fraud.
We have successfully handled and pursued consumer frauds based upon:
- False advertising or statements that are untrue
- Misleading or non-existent guarantees, repair services, rebates or discounts
- Misrepresentation of a product and service
- Missing advertised ingredients or benefits
- Failure to maintain an adequate supply of a product or service